Z64 BIOS 2.10 Features
Please click here to download v.2.10 BIOS,
and the associated external patch file.
An all-in-one single packaged Zelda 64 patch
This BIOS update is our service committment to all our customers.
Here are the new functions added since
- Squeeze one or two more files on each ZIP diskette with .zip
format compression. You will have to "ZIP" the backup image file
first on PC. Note that game load will become slower (due to
decompression) so you have a trade-off here. i.e. the more it
is compressed (to save space), the slower it loads (to decompress).
- Patches are now one compressed data file stored externally
on ZIP disk. (So each ZIP disk should have this file.) You can
download the external patch data file here
which includes many more patches and enhancements for new games.
- Zelda 64 and future >16MB cartridges support. (though
patch/crack may still be needed, such as Zelda 64.)
- Save Controller Memory Pak onto ZIP disk. Also Zelda 64
SRAM save onto ZIP disk is supported.
- Game consoles emulation filename support. (e.g. GB, NES,
SMC, NEO, MP3, etc.) (p.s. needs emulators to work though ...
emulator will be just like a regular N64 game which you need
to load into Z64 first.)
- ZIP Disk copy feature enabled to copy save data to another disk.
- Multi-Lingual support. (limited languages initially, but do you
Please click on FAQ at the left for information on how to
All registered trademarks are properties of their respective companies.